Digital Asset Manager
Bellevue, Wa, Washington, United States
Date published: 01/23/18
- Strategize, implement and fine-tune workflow of the Digital Asset Management system. Act as Administrator of the DAM system, creating new Catalogs, registering new users, defining permissions for those users.
- Archive all imagery
- Assign metadata, check for misspellings and illegal characters in file names
- Work alongside our editorial, design and photography teams for book manuscripts, presentations, social media and other marketing/PR related events
- Work alongside our Culinary, Design, Editorial, and Marketing teams to ﬁll photo needs for publication layouts and presentations
- Organize and maintain a large image library including key wording, image ranking and archiving.
- Process RAW images
- Stock image research and licensing including negotiating pricing with stock agencies and other photo rights holders
- Maintain image license details by including necessary metadata to insure accurate usage rights.
- Photography, photo editing and book production process, work in a culinary environment is a plus.
- Stock photo research including understanding of rights management, public domain and creative commons.
- Working with digital asset management software.
- Photoshop, Lightroom, Indesign, and Microsoft Office.
- Windows including managing Windows Services, permission and file structures.
- Finding image solutions for a variety of creative and technical problems
- Creative vision to achieve goals in a timely, productive, and fiscally responsible manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a broad range of interaction styles
- Effective communication skills; open to new ideas
- Highly motivated and able to maintain positive attitude in the face of challenges and deadline pressure
- The ability to work collaboratively and diplomatically across the team with strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, negotiation skills and proﬁciency in creative problem-solving and decision-making
- 2 - 4 years of full-time work experience as a Digital Asset Manager
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with a strong record of meeting deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required