Bellevue, Wa, Washington, United States
Date published: 01/26/18
- Work with HR Business Partners to deliver against HR priorities within client groups.
- Support HR Business Partners with processing of bonuses, contractor conversions, job leveling, compensation modeling, and maintaining documentation for team practices.
- Partner with the compensation team to determine appropriate job levels and compensation for employees.
- Partner with recruiting team and clients when needed to support hiring processes and decisions.
- Guide and implement decisions pertaining to transfers, promotions, leaves of absence and disciplinary actions, ensuring equitable treatment of employees.
- Manage the programmatic elements of IV’s employee onboarding program.
- Assist with the program management of the IV immigration program, working across multiple stakeholders including individuals, managers and outside counsel in addition to handling all administrative aspects.
- Project manage and implement a range of HR programs and processes. This includes partnering with the HR Business Partners to support both annual and mid-year review processes, which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Engage with line business leaders to assess and increase the effectiveness of managers and employees in their organizations.
- Counsel and coach managers and employees on HR topics ranging from individual engagement to team effectiveness.
- Qualifications include a minimum of 3-5 years of directly applicable HR experience.
- A BS/BA in Human Resources, Business or related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in supporting and facilitating the day-to-day HR needs of a diverse population: employee relations, coaching, training and development and an understanding of compensation and benefits is preferred.
- Experience working with managers, senior leaders and multi-client groups is desirable.
- Candidates must have demonstrated skills in the areas of: business acumen, consulting, systems thinking, data analysis, job design and project management in a human resources role and structure.