Senior Internal Communications Specialist
Bellevue, Wa, Washington, United States
Date published: 06/23/17
- Develop original, innovative editorial content for the company’s internal channels, ranging from written communications, such as intranet and social media updates, an internal newsletter, video content and brand-driven campaigns.
- Be the main day-to-day manager of the company intranet, inclusive of content planning and creation and site administration.
- Manage and produce key internal content media.
- Develop communication plans for internal programs.
- Serve in consultative capacity for the roll-out of major organizational shifts and for other organizational communication needs.
- Work with key internal clients to position changes appropriately, communicate relevant information and help move audience members toward awareness, understanding, and behavior goals.
- Develop content for and support company events including company-wide meetings.
- Proven experience developing and implementing employee communications strategies.
- Experience in applying measurement, and evaluation of internal programs.
- Demonstrate ability for successful project management, audience assessment, internal client management and strategic planning.
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple internal audiences across multiple projects.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, be team-oriented, a consensus builder, and a persuasive communicator.
- Must be a strong writer and editor.
- Must pay meticulous attention to detail and be a resourceful and effective problem solver.
- BS/BA with a minimum of 7-9 years of communications experience including internal communications experience.
- Capable of understanding and applying multiple nuances of a complicated business to an internal audience.
- Graphic design skills a plus (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)